Vision Insurance in Nevada is relatively similar between plans and even between insurance companies. At a minimum, it should cover at least one annual visit to your optometrist. The plan may cover new frames and lenses every year or every other year, based on the plan choice. The less frequently you go to the optometrist and buy new lenses, the lower the plan cost.
VSP vision insurance has a large network of providers here in Nevada. In addition, VSP has a national doctor list, meaning your coverage follows you outside of the state.
VSP is one of the most trusted vision insurance companies in Nevada. We don’t recommend anyone else for stand-alone vision plans.
BEST CARE. Select from one of 32,000 network doctors.
BEST VALUE. Lowest out of pocket costs & Exclusive Member Extras.
BEST CHOICE. VSP doctors carry the largest choice in eyewear.
- Quality, comprehensive eye exam with $15 copay
- Basic lenses fully covered with $25 copay
- 20% off additional lens options
- $150 allowance toward a wide selection of frames
- Or use your allowance toward contact lenses
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation fully covered with no copay
- Specialty services to treat eye conditions like pink eye and diabetic retinopathy
- Nevada VSP Doctors List