Ameritas Nevada Dental Quote
- If you’re looking for the best value for your dollar, Ameritas can be a great choice. They cover major services on Day 1 and their prices are very competitive for the high level of service they offer.
- The maximum annual benefit starts at $1,000 and goes up to $2,000.
- Ameritas has a very large dentists list. The Ameritas Dentists List for Nevada can be found here.
- Ameritas also includes NO WAITING PERIOD for major services. However, they only cover 10% of the cost the first year.
- The longer that you are enrolled in a dental policy, the lower your cost sharing will be. This means that the plan will pay out more services in the 2nd and 3rd year than in the first year.
Delta Nevada Dental Quote
- Delta will have some of the least expensive insurance plans in Nevada.
- Their maximum annual benefits start at 1,000 and go up to $2,000 with limited coverage for adult orthodontics.
- The list of Delta Dental Dentists in Nevada can be found here.
- Even on the some most expensive plans from Delta, you will still find waiting periods for major services.
- There is a plan option that includes no waiting periods.