Nevada dental insurance works very differently than medical insurance. Our dental policies are stand-alone policies, which means they can continue on past the termination date of your medical insurance. Since dental plans work on a graded benefit structure, the dental insurance company rewards you with better benefits for being on the same plan consecutive years.
Quote your Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability at the same time.
Ameritas Nevada Dental Quote
- If you’re looking for the best value for your dollar, Ameritas will be the best option. They cover major services on Day 1 and their prices are very competitive for the high level of service they offer.
- The maximum annual benefit starts at $1,000 and goes up to $2,000.
- Ameritas has a very large dentists list. The Ameritas Dentists List for Nevada can be found here.
- Ameritas also includes NO WAITING PERIOD for major services. However, they only cover 10% of the cost the first year.
Delta Nevada Dental Quote
- Delta will have some of the least expensive insurance plans in Nevada.
- Their maximum annual benefits start at 1,000 and go up to $2,000 with limited coverage for adult orthodontics.
- The list of Delta Dental Dentists in Nevada can be found here.
- Even on the most expensive plans from Delta, you will still find waiting periods for major services.
If you are already registered with Delta Dental, you can print out your ID cards by creating a username and login HERE.
Or you can call them: Delta Dental PPO Member Services: 800.521.2651