Prominence Health Plan, a Reno health insurance company, is offering no-cost annual health assessments to Medicare Advantage members. Furthermore enrolled members who complete the Health Assessment before December 31, 2018, will receive a $50 Gift Card. The $50 Gift Card will come with a certificate and instructions on how to redeem it.
This Annual Health Assessment does not take the place of the Annual Physical Exam with your Primary Care Physician. In addition, the medical information obtained from this Health Assessment will be passed along to your Primary Care Physician.
Prominence Annual Health Assessment Details
Prominence Health Plan’s Health Assessment includes:
- Reviewing a member’s medical and also family history
- Developing or updating a member’s list of medical providers and also prescriptions
- Detecting any changes in processing or remembering information that may impact decision making
- Evaluating any risk factors and also treatment options
- Performing preventative care screenings
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements
- Personalized health advice
Prominence Medicare Advantage Plans
Prominence Health Plan, formerly known as Saint Mary’s Health Plans, offers Commercial Products as well as Medicare Advantage plans in Nevada. Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans, also known as Part C plans, help reduce the out of pocket expenses for medical and prescription costs. Currently, Prominence offers two Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans to qualifying Nevada residents. People can apply for their coverage mid-year with a Special Enrollment Period.
In addition, Prominence will release new plans for 2019. Medicare Nevada Applicants can apply for Medicare Advantage Reno Plans with any insurance company during the Annual Enrollment Period. The Annual Enrollment Period begins on October 15th and ends on December 7th for coverage starting January 1st.